Absolutely not. We are a national network of fully qualified solicitors who are regulated by The Solicitor’s Regulation Authority. So there are no ‘middle men’ or ‘ambulance chasers’ making money from your misfortune. Not only that, but we only work on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis for your peace of mind.
Is InjuryLawyers4U a Claims Management Company?
- No Win No Fee
- I was hit by an uninsured driver
- I fell on a wet floor
- It was an accident, should I still claim?
- Can I claim for injuries at work?
- How much compensation could I expect?
- What should I do if I have a complaint against InjuryLawyers4U?
- How does InjuryLawyers4U get paid?
- Will I have to attend a medical?
- Do I have to attend the solicitor’s office?
- I’m not sure if I have a genuine claim?
- Is there a penalty if I withdraw early?
- What if my injury occurred a while ago?
- How long will my claim take?
- Does InjuryLawyers4U only deal with accident cases?
- Is InjuryLawyers4U a Claims Management Company?