British law generally allows a period of three years from the date of an incident for any compensation claim to be made. However, in exceptional circumstances, or when the victim is below the age of 18, the three year rule won’t apply.
What if my injury occurred a while ago?
- No Win No Fee
- I was hit by an uninsured driver
- I fell on a wet floor
- It was an accident, should I still claim?
- Can I claim for injuries at work?
- How much compensation could I expect?
- What should I do if I have a complaint against InjuryLawyers4U?
- How does InjuryLawyers4U get paid?
- Will I have to attend a medical?
- Do I have to attend the solicitor’s office?
- I’m not sure if I have a genuine claim?
- Is there a penalty if I withdraw early?
- What if my injury occurred a while ago?
- How long will my claim take?
- Does InjuryLawyers4U only deal with accident cases?
- Is InjuryLawyers4U a Claims Management Company?