Can you claim?
If you’ve been injured because of the actions, or lack of actions by a doctor, nurse, dentist or any other medical professional you may be able to make a claim.
Fill in the form to get a call back and find out if you’re eligible to make a claim.
What can you claim for?
If you’ve suffered an injury or loss as a result of medical negligence then you can claim compensation for a number of different things:
- • Physical & Mental Suffering you’ve endured as a result of negligence and for the impact this has had on your quality of life
- • For time you’ve been off work or been unable to work you can claim for loss of earnings
- • Further medical treatment & care needed as a result can also be claimed for
- • Any other costs incurred by you as a result of medical negligence
- • Fill in the form to get a call back and find out what you can claim for
How much compensation will you receive?
The amount of compensation given for medical negligence claims depend on a number of factors. Such as the severity of the injury, loss of earnings and the impact it has had on your life.
To get a better idea of how much you could receive fill in the form to get a call back to discuss your claim.
How we can help
Winning a medical negligence case can take some time and requires in-depth knowledge and experience of the process. With Injury Lawyers 4U you’re guaranteed expert guidance and support every way. What’s more our ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors will fight hard for you to get the maximum compensation you deserve.
To take the first step towards making your medical negligence claim, call Injury Lawyers 4U on 0800 221 8888 today, or fill in the form on the right to arrange a call-back.