If you’ve suffered an injury from an accident that wasn’t your fault, after seeking treatment, you’re probably wondering if you’re entitled to compensation and if so, how much?
Depending on the type of accident you’ve been involved in, the type of injury you’ve suffered and its severity, the amount of compensation you could be eligible for varies greatly. For instance, a claim for a non-facial superficial scar can be worth anywhere between £2,370 and £7,380, while a claim for a more severe scar can be worth up to £22,730. Other, more serious injuries can mean you’re entitled to significantly more.
It’s good to know what your claim could be worth ahead of time, before contacting a solicitor to initiate proceedings. That’s why, at InjuryLawyers4U, we’ve created a Compensation Calculator. This handy tool will give you the compensation range you can expect your claim to be, should you decide to pursue a personal injury claim. Here’s how it works:
How to Use Our Compensation Calculator
Using the InjuryLawyers4U Compensation Calculator is simple. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the InjuryLawyers4U Compensation Calculator at the top of this page.
- Select the type of injury you’ve suffered from the ten options provided.
- Based on your selection, answer the next question about the nature of your injury and the impact.
- Next, let us know about its severity. Choose from the following options: Minor, Moderate, Severe. Don’t worry, we’ve provided a description underneath each option to guide you to the right one.
- Once you’ve done this, the calculator will provide an estimated value of your potential claim.
- When you receive your estimate, you can decide whether to leave your contact details – name, phone number and email address, if you wish to request a call back from one of our expert advisors.
The figures that our Compensation Calculator generates are based on the guidelines set by the Judicial College. These are designed to give you a fair and transparent idea of the potential compensation you may receive if you decide to pursue a claim. By being as honest and accurate as possible in your responses, you help us to provide you with the most reliable estimate for your unique situation.
Types of Claims We Cover
We cover a wide range of personal injury claim types, including accidents at work to accidents that take place on the road, at the gym and on any public or private property. Here are just a few of the types of personal injury claims we can assist with:
- Injuries at work: Any accident in the workplace that’s due to faulty equipment, obstructions that aren’t signposted, or accidents due to your employers not making the workplace as safe as it can be.
- Cycling accidents: Where cyclists are injured on the road in accidents that were not their fault.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable road users, making up around one percent of total road users but accounting for one in five serious injuries or deaths on UK roads.
- Slips, trips and falls: Whether at work, in a shopping centre, at a public event, school or college, or on another person’s property.
- Product liability: Any injury caused by a faulty or defective product.
- Gym injuries: This could be a slip on a wet floor that doesn’t have a warning sign, a trip caused by free weights blocking a walkway, or an injury caused by malfunctioning gym machinery.
Is Our Compensation Calculator Accurate?
Our compensation calculator at InjuryLawyers4U provides estimates of potential compensation amounts for personal injury claims. It is based on the widely recognized Judicial College guidelines, which consider factors such as the nature and severity of the injury.
It’s important to note that the calculator’s results are general estimates and may not reflect the unique circumstances of each case. Actual compensation amounts can vary significantly based on specific details and factors.
This tool provides a useful starting point for understanding potential compensation amounts, but it shouldn’t be regarded as a definitive figure. We strongly recommend consulting with our expert lawyers for a comprehensive evaluation of your case.
Begin Your Claim
Ready to take the first step towards a personal injury claim? Use InjuryLawyers4U’s compensation calculator to find out what your claim could be worth if your case is successful. When you see the estimate, simply enter your name, email address and phone number, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We’re ready to help make your claim successful.
FAQs about Personal Injury Claims
How much is my personal injury claim worth?
It’s difficult to say exactly how much your personal injury claim is potentially worth, since the total amount depends on the severity of your injury or injuries, your recovery, the impact on your life and daily routine, as well as several other factors. The best way to receive an estimation of the value of a personal injury claim is by using our compensation calculator.
While the calculator isn’t set up to deal with the nuances of each personal injury claim, it factors in the severity of your injury and will give you a range estimate of the compensation you could receive, based on official Judicial College guidelines.
How do I know if I have a valid personal injury claim?
The best way to know for certain if you have a personal injury claim that’s likely to be successful is by speaking to an experienced advisor. At InjuryLawyers4U, our process begins with a confidential discussion between you and one of our expert advisors, and you’ll be told in that very meeting whether or not you have grounds to pursue a personal injury claim.
Your initial discussion with our advisors is free and without any obligation to either continue the process with us, or open a personal injury claim. The decision is yours to make – we’re here to help you focus on your recovery and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim?
In most cases of accidents resulting in personal injury, there is a three year time limit to initiate personal injury claim proceedings. That’s why it’s important to get in touch with a personal injury solicitor as soon as possible. Doing so will improve your chances of a successful claim, as well as giving your lawyer the opportunity to gather sufficient evidence, speak to any witnesses and produce a solid case.
Why Choose InjuryLawyers4U?
If you’ve been a victim of personal injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, use the compensation calculator and speak to InjuryLawyers4U today. Our No Win No Fee agreement means you won’t have to worry about upfront legal fees, and you’ll have the peace of mind to pursue your claim without any financial risk. What’s more, your initial conversation with our experienced advisors is completely free and comes with no obligation. You can seek professional advice and explore your options without feeling pressured.
With a proven track record of successfully handling thousands of personal injury claims, we are experts in personal injury law with years of experience. We understand the importance of convenience, so we will contact you at a time that suits you best. To get started, try using our compensation calculator to see how much your claim may be worth, then leave your details. We’ll get in touch with you at a time convenient to you, guiding you through the process and working towards the compensation you deserve.