Our Complaints Policy?
We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact us at the following address:
708-710 Wilmslow Road,
What will happen next?
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint and endeavor to do this within one business day of receiving your complaint. That person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to manage and resolve your complaint.
- We will then promptly commence an investigation into your complaint and attempt to resolve the complaint within three business days of receipt of your complaint if possible.
- The general standards we apply to all complaints are:
- Complaints will be dealt with promptly and fairly
- Complaints will be investigated thoroughly
- You will be kept informed of progress during the investigating of your complaint
- Our final response will fully address the nature of the complaint and provide a simple and clear account of the decision and the rationale for our decision
- If a complaint is resolved within the three days of receipt of the complaint the outcome of the complaint will be confirmed in writing and will record:
- That a complaint was made and it has been resolved
- You can escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you feel the complaint is unresolved
- You can contact us if they wish to engage further on your complaint
- If the complaint is not resolved within three days of receipt of the complaint, we will send you a written acknowledgement within a reasonable timescale and wherever possible this be within five business days of receipt of the complaint.
- We will then conclude our investigations and keep you updated on progress and report back to you and hopefully have the complaint resolved.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
- A final response which adequately addresses the complaint and a summary of the nature of the complaint; the outcome of our investigation and the rationale for the conclusion we have reached. If the complaint is upheld, we will confirm the nature of the redress we propose. We will also provide you with the details of the Financial Ombudsman Service to whom you may refer the complaint if you are not satisfied with the decision
- A holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you
- We expect to resolve all complaints within eight weeks of receiving a complaint and send you a final response, as per the above.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service at Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR. Or you may contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0800 023 4567 between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
- If your complaint is about the conduct of a solicitor on our panel, we will support you and advise you of the appropriate process to make the complaint to them or if appropriate to the Solicitors Regulation Authority who are the body responsible for the regulation of Solicitors. Should you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by telephone on 0161 434 4545 or by email at email@example.com