If you’re injured at work, you should inform your employer first, as well as seeking medical attention. It is also a good idea to insist that details of the accident are placed in the accident book. Obtain a copy of the entry if possible. After that, you should certainly ask us if you have a claim against your employer, rather than simply raising the matter with them.
Can I claim for injuries at work?
- No Win No Fee
- I was hit by an uninsured driver
- I fell on a wet floor
- It was an accident, should I still claim?
- Can I claim for injuries at work?
- How much compensation could I expect?
- What should I do if I have a complaint against InjuryLawyers4U?
- How does InjuryLawyers4U get paid?
- Will I have to attend a medical?
- Do I have to attend the solicitor’s office?
- I’m not sure if I have a genuine claim?
- Is there a penalty if I withdraw early?
- What if my injury occurred a while ago?
- How long will my claim take?
- Does InjuryLawyers4U only deal with accident cases?
- Is InjuryLawyers4U a Claims Management Company?